9AM Sunday Worship Service
10:45AM Sunday School (all ages)
February 23 Shoebox Club Packing Party-Gym, 1:30pm
February 24 Simply Monday Night-FFR, 7pm
February 28 TNT Night Out-Gym, 6:30pm
March 6 Soulfire Game Night-Youth Room, 7pm
March 7 SITM Game Night-Youth Room, 6pm
March 7 Men’s Breakfast-FFR, 7am
March 8 Family Fun Night-FFR & Gym, 6pm
March 14 Sorenson Open House-FFR, 3pm
March 14 Saturday Night Worship-Youth Room, 6pm
March 15 FCC Family Skate Night-Skate Express, 4:30pm
March 28 King’s Closet Clothing Distribution-Gym, 10am-2pm
April 25 Women’s Retreat-Youth Room, 8am
July 27-21 Vacation Bible School & Moments for Moms
September 25-27 Fall Missions Conference
Questions about these events? Contact the Church Office at 920-563-4730.
W5949 Hackbarth Road
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
FCC Men's Ministry
We as the "Men of Faith" at Faith Community Church, want to come along side all ages of men as they learn what it means to be a courageous follower of Jesus Christ. We believe we are to encourage and strengthen men as they learn what it means to move from adolescence to manhood, to being a mentor and leader, to becoming a patriarch, leaving a Godly legacy in their family tree for generations to come.
Men's Early Morning Bible Study Saturdays @ 7 am. Contact Ben Mueller for more info.
Brett Wilson will be leading a men's fellowship group entitled "Tea Time @ Mogadishu" on Tuesdays at 7pm - click to email him about signing up.
Join Jerry Brown at the Fireside on Thursday mornings at 7am for Bible Study - call 920-563-5994 for more info.
Men's Breakfast on Saturday, First Saturday of the Month - 7am. Click to sign up!
For more information about men's ministry, please contact Pastor Dennis.
FCC Women's Ministry
BE ENCOURAGED - Whether you are new to Faith Community Church, have attended for many years, or are somewhere in between, we have something for every woman. We are a community of forgiven women seeking to worship and glorify God and to spread His good news.
If you’re looking for a place where you can find meaning, friendship and hope in Jesus Christ – you are welcome here!
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Lam 3:22-23
Monday evenings: 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (11 weeks)
- Winter / Spring Study: "David - A Heart Like His" by Beth Moore
- 2020 Date: Study began January 6th
- For more information, please contact Elaine Spata
Wednesday evenings (childcare available): 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Winter / Spring Study: "Becoming a Woman of Simplicity" by Cynthia Heald
- 2020 Date: Study began January 8th
- For more information, please contact Annette Foster
- 608.921.9307 … email@example.com
Thursday mornings: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (7 weeks)
- Winter / Spring Study: "Faithful Abundant True" by Kay Arthur, Priscilla Shirer, Beth Moore
- 2020 Date: Study began February 6th
- For more information, please contact Heather Allen or Diane Saxe
- 262.472.0212 (Heather) or 920.650.1486 (Diane)
The study guide books are available at lifeway.com, christianbook.com, or amazon.com
ENJOY COFFEE WITH FRIENDS - Gather with other women in an informal home-based setting on a Saturday morning to meet new friends & deepen relationships ... and to enjoy light refreshments. We meet several times each year, so please check back for updates for the location or check the bulletin closer to the scheduled dates. The Coffee with Friends schedule for 2019:
- TIME: 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Specific Saturdays throughout the year - 2020 schedule:
- January 18th - cancelled due to weather
- June 13th
- August 15th
JOIN MOM’S OF ALL GENERATIONS – Open to moms of all ages! Come to enjoy breakfast, a devotion (Fruits of the Spirit - love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control), fellowship with other moms, and topics of interest.
- (childcare provided)
- TIME: 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- 3rd Tuesday of the month – 2020 schedule:
- January 21st - complete
- February 18th
- March 17th
- April 21st
- May 19th
- For more information, please contact Michelle Sveom
- 920.650.1762 ... firstname.lastname@example.org
MEET ONE MONDAY EVENING A MONTH – Join us for a casual get together offering snacks, camaraderie, and the testimony of a sister in Christ..
- TIME: 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- LOCATION: Faith Family Room
- 4th Monday of the month - 2020 schedule:
- January 27th - complete
- February 24th
- March 23rd
- April 27th
- For more information, please contact Susan Brockmann
- 920.723.4500 … email@example.com
GOING BEYOND with Priscilla Shirer - Join us in April for a simulcast with Priscilla Shirer & worship with Tony Evans
- Date: Saturday, April 25th
- Where: Faith Community Church
- When: 9:00 a.m. (doors open at 8:00 a.m.) through 4:30 p.m.
- Cost: $25 per person - includes simulcast & lunch
- Registration: Sundays in March
CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS - What better way to initiate the joyous season of Christmas than to celebrate at a festive reception followed by an inspirational program that prepares our hearts. The 2019 Christmas Reception, "A Heart for Christmas" was held Friday, December 6th. Details for the 2020 Christmas Reception will be established in the fall of 2020.
RE-CENTER YOUR SPIRIT AT THE RETREAT - Step away from life’s daily demands and re-center your soul through thought-provoking presentations, small group discussion, worship and fun. The once-yearly program is a sweet time of renewal and relationship building.
- 2020 Retreat: September 11th thru September 13th at Lake Lucerne Camp & Retreat Center in Neshkoro, WI
LEARN MORE ABOUT WOMEN’S MINISTRY - To the glory of God and through the power of the Holy Spirit, our purpose is to be intentional in reaching, equipping, nurturing and encouraging women to know and follow Jesus in all areas of life – through the authoritative word of God. Please contact any member of the women’s ministry team to learn more about ways to connect, ways to learn, and ways to serve.
- Heather Allen
- Susan Brockmann
- Mary Dunnam
- Annette Foster
- Betsy Gasper
- Cathy Niesen
- Elaine Spata
- Michelle Sveom
- Sheilah Vorpahl
- Phone: 920.563.9954
- Email: Office@FCCFA.com