We as the "Men of Faith" Community Church want to come along side all ages of men as they learn what it means to be a courageous follower of Jesus Christ. We believe we are to encourage and strengthen men as they learn what it means to move from adolescence, to manhood, to being a mentor and leader, to becoming a patriarch, leaving a Godly legacy in their family tree for generations to come.
- "Pit Stop" Men's Early Morning Bible Study meets at Fort Family Restaurant on Tuesdays and Saturdays @ 6am. Contact Ben Mueller or Pastor Rusty for more info.
- "Stepping Up" Men's Bible Study meets during Family Bible Hour (10:45am) in the Brown Side of the Choir Room. Please join us to be challenged towards Biblical manhood and leadership in our callings. Contact Tim Brockman for more info.
- Steve Rottman will be leading a study of the Gospel of John on Thursday evenings at 8pm - click to email him about signing up.
- Marty Nelson will be leading a study of the book of Ephesians on Sunday nights at 6pm - click to email him about signing up.
- Ben Mueller will be leading a study of the Gospel of John on Sunday nights at 6pm - click to email him about signing up.
- Brett Wilson will be leading a men's fellowship group entitled "Tea Time @ Mogadishu" on Tuesdays at 7pm - click to email him about signing up.
- Join Jerry Brown at the Fireside on Thursday mornings at 7am for Bible Study - call 920-563-5994 for more info.