9AM Sunday Worship Service
10:45AM Sunday School (all ages)
October 5-6 Women's Retreat - Offsite
October 5 Men's Breakfast Kickoff (see Pastor Dennis)
October 13 Facility Expansion Dedication Service (Saturday Night Worship), 7pm
October 16 Made To Mom Ministry, 8:30am
October 22 Women's Ministry "Simply Monday Night" Event, 6pm FFR
October 24 Christmas Choir Rehearsals Begin, 6:30pm
October 27 Men's Fall Feast (See Pastor Dennis)
November 3 Men's Breakfast, FFR
November 4 FaithWorks Sunday - Come ready to serve!
November 11 Semi-Annual Congregational Meeting, 6pm
November 12-18 Operation Christmas Child - Shoebox Collection Week
November 20 Made To Mom Ministry, 8:30am
November 21 Thanksgiving Eve Service, 6pm (Pie Social to follow)
November 22 THANKSGIVING - Praise Be To God!
November 30 Ladies' Christmas Reception, 7pm
Questions about these events? Contact the Church Office at 920-563-4730.
W5949 Hackbarth Road
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
Here are the truths that we embrace as a family:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
(II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:19-21)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
(Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth. And His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
(John 1:1-3; Matthew 1:23; Hebrews 4:14; Romans 5:11; 1 Peter 1:18,19; I Corinthians 15:3-8; Acts 10:1-9; I Thessalonians 4:16, 17; Titus 2:12-1 4)
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
(I Corinthians 3:16; Galatians 5:16-25)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in fellowship with all churches who believe that the blood of Jesus Christ alone cleanses from sin.
The purpose of Faith Community Church is to worship and glorify God and spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ by:
- Evangelizing The Lost
- Edifying Believers
- Exercising godly influence in society
All this is accomplished in holding fast to the foundational truths found in the Word of God.
If you have questions, please contact Pastor Rusty to discuss. We'd love to have you attend a membership class, where we talk about each of these points in more depth.