Imagine traveling through time and meeting the most important man ever—a man who was not just a man, but also God. One who turned the world upside-down. One who existed outside of time.
We’ll do just that as we embark on Time Lab. We’ll use words beginning with “C” to help us remember that Jesus, our forever faithful, loving, caring, promise-keeping Lord, has been with us always!
Registration for children has closed, but you are welcome to register your child the morning of Monday, July 30th. It is advisable to arrive between 8:30 and 8:40 a.m. to complete the registration process. There is room for more!
Your children are very important to us, so once you have registered your child for VBS, please make note of the following important information:
- VBS is open to children ages 3 through grade 6.
- Each child who registers will receive a free Time Lab t-shirt, while supplies last. To ensure t-shirt availability, register on or before June 30, 2018.
- Nursery care for children birth through 35 months is available only for VBS volunteers and "Moments For Moms" attendees. If this is you, please be sure to register your child separately. A separate registration form is required for nursery care and can be obtained from Jackie Lyon, VBS Director.
- Your child(ren) must check-in each day when they arrive at VBS. Please accompany your children into the church each morning and help them through the check-in process.
- Check-in will begin at 8:40 a.m. We are not able to care for your children before this time.
- Weather permitting, games will be held outside. Please have your children wear shoes appropriate for running. You may also want to apply sunscreen and/or bug spray before VBS.
- A list of the snacks being served at VBS will be posted on our VBS Facebook page (FCCFAVBS) one week prior to VBS. If your child requires a special snack, please bring it each morning in a bag marked with your child's name.
- If your preschool child is potty training, please bring an extra diaper or pull-up and an extra pair of shorts/pants (in case of accidents) in a bag marked with your child's name.
- Pick-up time is at 12:15 p.m. Please come into the church building to pick-up your child(ren), help them collect their belongings, and accompany them through our busy parking lot.
TIME LAB HEADQUARTERS
Faith Community Church, W5949 Hackbarth Rd, Fort Atkinson, WI
Contact Jackie Lyon, VBS Director
(920) 563-4730, email@example.com
Follow the excitement @ www.facebook.com/FCCFAVBS